Dear POSPAY EXCHANGE SDN BHD Customers,
Thank you for your continuous support. As you are aware, Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA) that was passed in 2010 came into force on 15 November 2013. In our effort to ensure compliance to the said Act, we wish to draw your attention to POSPAY EXCHANGE SDN BHD’s Privacy Notice as follows:
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
If you choose to transact with Nixs.my i.e. for subscription of any products and / or services or use of POSPAY EXCHANGE SDN BHD’s portal, you will be asked to provide your personal information such as and may not be limited to name, identification card number, mailing address, phone number(s), email address(es), contact preferences. Where you intend to use POSPAY EXCHANGE SDN BHD’s Portal for purposes of making transactions involving online payments, your credit card information may also be collected for the purpose of processing your payments.
You will also be required to explicitly provide your consent to the provision of your personal information aforementioned in the form and manner as indicated in the registration process, failing which you will not be able to subscribe for the products and / or services or register for the use of our Portal.
When you transact with POSPAY EXCHANGE SDN BHD, we may collect or receive and store certain personal non-identifiable information. Such information is collected passively using various technologies and for now cannot be used to specifically identify you. This information may include:
- device-specific information such as hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, memory, sound card data, Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser;
- details of how you access and/or use POSPAY EXCHANGE SDN BHD Portal ,for example your search queries;
- total number of visitors accessing and / or using POSPAY EXCHANGE SDN BHD Portal;
- diagnostic and usage data generated by your device;
- how you and other users use and interact with Nixs.my portal, even if you are not registered at or signed in.
- details whether you open, read, or delete messages sent via targeted marketing which includes web beacons, cookies or similar technologies.
- The above is collectively known as “Non-Personal Information”. If we do combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Data, the combined information will be treated as Personal Data for as long as it remains combined.
If you do not wish for your Personal Data to be collected via cookies, you may deactivate cookies by adjusting your internet browser settings to disable, block or deactivate cookies, by deleting your browsing history and clearing the cache from your internet browser.
How We Use Your Personal Information?
Your personal information will be used or processed for the following purposes:
- Assessing your application or continued provisioning of the products and / or services (whichever is applicable);
- Finance operation including verifying and processing payment, billing and billing enquiries;
- Customizing advertisements and content on POSPAY EXCHANGE SDN BHD website;
- Responding to your enquiries;
- Research purposes including historical and statistical purposes and analysis;
- General operation and maintenance of the products and / or services provided including audit and its related website(s);
- Verification purposes;
- Matching any data held by POSPAY EXCHANGE SDN BHD or its group of companies relating to you from time to time;
- Provide you with regular communications from Nixs.my relating to the products and / or services provided; and
- Investigation of complaints, suspected suspicious transactions and research for service or products improvement;
- By submitting your information to Nixs.my, you hereby consent and authorize POSPAY EXCHANGE SDN BHD to process and verify any information about you from any third party, especially credit bureau or credit reference agencies, which POSPAY EXCHANGE SDN BHD may require in connection with your application for any of POSPAY EXCHANGE SDN BHD products and/or services and/or review of the existing account with POSPAY EXCHANGE SDN BHD. Such consent and authorization will extend to any information obtained from any of the account(s) presently maintained for
- you, any new application for any form of services rendered or products provided by POSPAY EXCHANGE SDN BHD, such historical financial or credit records, data or information whether or not provided personally or by any other sources relating to you which was collected, received, captured, compiled, secured and/or obtained by Nixs.my through or by whatever means or methods or forms.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
If you choose to register and transact with POSPAY EXCHANGE SDN BHD, your personal information may be shared where necessary and only on a need to know basis with other POSPAY EXCHANGE SDN BHD subsidiary or agencies so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective manner. An example might be in terms of resolving or addressing complaints that require escalation to other POSPAY EXCHANGE SDN BHD Subsidiary or agencies. POSPAY EXCHANGE SDN BHD may disclose your personal information to the following parties for the purposes stated above:
- POSPAY EXCHANGE SDN BHD service providers or agents who are involved in providing the products and / or services;
- Third parties (including those overseas) who provide data processing services;
- Any credit reference agencies or, in the event of default, any debt collection agencies;
- Any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality to which has undertaken to keep such data confidential, which POSPAY EXCHANGE SDN BHD has engaged to fulfil its obligations to you; and
- Any actual or proposed assignee, transferee, participant or sub-participant of POSPAY EXCHANGE SDN BHD rights or business;
- Your personal information will not be disclosed to any unauthorized third party.
Your personal information may be disclosed due to reasons of law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities and any disclosure will be to such public and governmental authorities only. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is necessary or appropriate for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
If you would like to request access or correction of your personal information or where you elect to limit POSPAY EXCHANGE SDN BHD right to process your personal information, you may contact POSPAY EXCHANGE SDN BHD personnel or call at +60350305883. Any request of access to correct personal information may be subjected to a fee and also to applicable provisions in the PDPA. However, we reserve the right to decline requests which jeopardize the security and privacy of the personal information of others as well as requests which are impractical or not made in good faith. We may review and update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes in the law, changes in our business practices, procedures and structure, and the community’s changing privacy expectations. In the event of any conflict between the English and other language versions, the English version shall prevail.